This June 4, 2012 article on The Globe and Mail website talks about Glenn Close’s battle against the stigma surrounding mental illness. The article includes the actress’ views on a role she played in the movie “Fatal Attraction”.
- Glenn Close Speaks Out On Mental Illness and Stigma (ecorazzi.com)
- Glen Close On Mental Health Stigma (liftingtheclouds.wordpress.com)
- Actress Glenn Close To Speak At Ottawa Stigma Conference (theepochtimes.com)
- My Message to Glenn Close & Bring Change 2 Mind.org (kevinmarcusroy.wordpress.com)
- You: Removing the Stigma from Mental Illness – PennLive.com (pennlive.com)
- The Stigma of Mental Illness (or, we found dog poop in the living room!) (brokenbelievers.com)