This May 24, 2014 NPR article talks about a family who lived in the woods of rural New York until the community got together to help them get back on their feet.
- After Months Of Homelessness, A Teen Leaves The Woods Behind (npr.org)
- Anchorage Joins HUD Initiative to End Veterans’ Homelessness (ktuu.com)
- Northeast Ohio campaign tries to #saveclekids (candornews.com)
- Son finds homeless dad dead in Glen Cove creek, police say (newsday.com)
- Hundreds Of Volunteers Help Homeless Veterans Get Off The Streets (miami.cbslocal.com)