This August 28, 2014 PR Newswire article talks about a newly formed coalition in Pennsylvania aimed at not only better understanding why ADHD medications get misused or redirected for non-
medical purposes, but also to attempt to make it more difficult for these medications to be misused or diverted in the college setting.
- Many Ivy League students don’t view ADHD medication misuse as cheating (eurekalert.org)
- ADHD Medication Cause for Concern Among Ivy Leaguers (guardianlv.com)
- Misuse & Abuse of ADHD Meds among college students: Updated review of a growing concern (sharpbrains.com)
- Students take Adderall to cope and focus on university workload (easterneronline.com)
- Misuse and Abuse of ADHD Meds among college students (pattidudek.typepad.com)
Filed under: Abuse prevention, Addiction, ADHD, College Issues, Issues, Mental Illness, Pennsylvania, Prerscription Drug Addiction, Treatment and Support, Whole health | Tagged: ADHD, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, PR Newswire, Stimulant |