This April 19, 2013 Healthy Place blog post talks a little about Body Dysmorphic Disorder including what it is and a little about how it’s treated.
- Ugly is in the eye of the beholder (sciencealert.com.au)
- What is Body Dysmorphic Disorder? (actforbdd.wordpress.com)
- What are INTRUSIVE Thoughts? (greengrowsdark.wordpress.com)
- Man has 140 plastic surgeries over 15 years… (dnainfo.com)
- Dangers that Come with the Disorder (nells0bells.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Men's Issues, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Pediatric Issues, Teen Issues, Whole health, Women's Issues | Tagged: BDD, behavioral Health, body, Body Dysmorphic, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Body Dysphoric Disorder, body image, compulsive, disorder, Disorders, Dysphoric, Health, image, mental disorder, Mental Health, Mental Illness, mentally ill, Obsessive–compulsive disorder | Comments Off on “What is Body Dysmorphic Disorder, BDD (DSM-5)?”