This March 25, 2015 Slate article talks about questions raised by the Supreme Court about the number of mentally ill people shot by police as it compares to the number of police shot by mentally ill people and asks if the ADA should be applied more often to mitigate a less violent approach to dealing with people with mental health issues as opposed to creating a society where the mentally ill are killed on sight.
- “Do the Lives of the Mentally Ill Matter to the Supreme Court?” (madinamerica.com)
- Mental Health in Workplace: Employee’s Privacy vs. Employer’s Right to Know (insurancejournal.com)
- Supreme Court weighs police tactics, rights of mentally ill (goerie.com)
- Is The Supreme Court About To Give Cops The Right To Execute The Mentally Ill? (addictinginfo.org)
- Within 19 Seconds Cops Shoot Mentally Ill Man Holding Screwdriver (thisweekinblackness.com)