This April 13, 2015 Pittsburgh Action news article talks about the upcoming deadline for voter registration. The deadline is April 20, 2015 if you plan on making your voice heard in the 2015 election you need to register now or you will lose that opportunity to be heard until next year.
This July 19, 2012 article found on the Philly.com website indicates that a new id card may be coming to Pennsylvania that will be for voting purposes to enable those not able to acquire the right documents for a state issued non-driver photo id.
- Pa. officials to unveil new voter-ID card (philly.com)
- 1 million Pennsylvania voters lack valid photo ID, ACLU says (pennlive.com)
- Pennsylvania’s strict voter ID law faces ACLU lawsuit (latimes.com)
- They really, really don’t want you to vote (balloon-juice.com)
- ACLU sues To Block Pennsylvania Voter ID Law (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Pa. Officials Urge Nursing Homes To Provide Residents With Voter ID Cards (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Pennsylvania’s strict voter ID law faces ACLU lawsuit (sacbee.com)
- Report: Many Pa. Voters Don’t Have Proper Photo ID (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Photo ID: Voter Suppression or Liberal Projection? (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)