I’m doing some research of my own to make myself better aware of the ins and outs of voting and politics in general. I know how to register and cast my vote, but understanding the terminology and its meaning or core values is a different story. I hope that by sharing what I find helpful to myself, will benefit others so they can also have a better understanding of voting and political parties and such also.
- Here are various links I’m finding about voting that may
be helpful to others.
- Declare Yourself
- Disability Voting Coalition of Pennsylvania (PA specific site)
- League of Women Voters
- Paper Ballots
- Project Vote Smart
- Voter Information Services
- VotesPA.com (PA specific site)
- VoteSmart.org (Nationwide US)
- Links to PAMHI posts and other resources about various political parties
Here is a PDF file that explains the rights of folks with Criminal Backgrounds in Pennsylvania, with regards to the circumstances which allow them the right to vote. convicted_felon_brochure